videos xxx porn c99 php shell

June 20, 2024

  Search Site
join us on facebook

Home Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA)


TBRA funds may be used to provide rental assistance to help pay the cost of monthly rent and utility costs.  Qualifying households must have income below 60% of the area median, adjusted for household size and county of residence, as established by HUD guidelines, and be homeless and /or have special needs.  In addition, 20% of the households assisted must have income at or below 50% of the area median. 

Requirements for TBRA

•    Application for Kentucky Housing Corporation Section 8
•    $25 minimum contribution for rent

NOTE:  Current funding for this program has been exhausted.  New clients will be placed on a wait list

Please contact the Gateway Community Action Housing Coordinator at 859-404-7641.
P. O. Box 367 / 151 University Drive • West Liberty, Kentucky 41472  • 606.743.3133 •